Who are we?
Formed in 1978, Hurst Warne (Hurst Warne & Partners Surveyors Ltd) are a firm of chartered surveyors and commercial property agents. Our registered address is 323 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7TU and our company number is 10667227 and up-to-date Director information can be found at Companies House https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house
How to contact us
Hurst Warne are fully regulated by the RICS https://www.rics.org/uk/
Subject to Contract
All marketing material, information and website information provided by Hurst Warne is Subject to Contract.
Prices & Rentals
All prices and rentals quoted by Hurst Warne is exclusive of VAT, where applicable.
Hurst Warne and their joint Agents, where applicable, for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property for whom they act, give notice that:
- particulars or website information are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute the whole part of an offer or contract;
- the agents cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy;
- no employee of the agents has any authority to make any representation or warranty to enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property;
- prices/rents quoted in these particulars may be subject to VAT in addition;
- the agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.
Code of Practice for Commercial Leases
The Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales recommends you seek professional advice before agreeing a business tenancy. The Code is available through the website www.commercialleasecode.co.uk
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Hurst Warne are fully compliant with the requirements as set out in the regulations and are registered as a business with the Information Commissioners Office. Certificate number ZA338215.
Our data controller is Peter Richards whose contact details can be found on our website https://hurstwarne.co.uk/
What personal information do we collect
Hurst Warne may collect information from you when you contact us by telephone, email or through the use of on and offline forms, specifically:
- Name, position and title.
- Company name and contact information including address, telephone number and email address.
How is your information used?
The information collected by the methods stated above may be used to send information via post, telephone, email or internet and for the following purposes:
- Send you property details or other information which you have requested or that may be of interest to you and to allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries.
- To keep you informed of new properties available from Hurst Warne.
- To deal with any requests.
- To allow us to administer your records.
- To allow us to contact you.
- Notify you of any changes to our company or services.
By registering to use the services provided by the above company you will be deemed to consent to our use of your personal information as set out above.
In addition to the use of our own database we use a third-party database for marketing purposes, which is also fully compliant with GDPR. All personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with the GDPR.
We collect and store personal data for the purpose of our business database. We will only retain your personal data for as long as we believe it is up to date. We verify our date periodically and will remove your data from our records if we find you are no longer involved with a business that is in our database or if you have requested to be removed.
Who has access to your information
How do we protect it
Hurst Warne will ensure your information is kept secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we hold and collect.
You have the right to:
- Request to see the personal data we hold about you.
- Request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal date that we hold.
- Request that we do not process your personal data for commercial property marketing.
- Due to the nature of our business and size of our database it is not practical for us to ask every individual for their consent therefore you may instead request that we delete your information. You can do this by emailing us at – email@example.com.
Interruption of Hurst Warne website
Hurst Warne does not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay, nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind.
Hurst Warne will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications from their website.
Important information relating to properties displayed on the website:
- The photographs may show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Some images may have been digitally enhanced. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct
- Information on the website regarding a property may be changed at any time.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Our cookies are “analytical” cookies and allow us to count the number of visitors and distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. These cookies are typically deleted from your device once the browsing session is terminated. You can choose to block cookies that we may deliver to your device through settings on your web-browser; however, in doing so you may not be able to access or utilise all aspects of our website or tenant portal.