Hurst Warne are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Who are we?
Formed in 1978, Hurst Warne are a firm of chartered surveyors and commercial property agents. The registered address is 323 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7TU and the company number is 10667227. Hurst Warne are fully compliant with the requirements as set out in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 and are registered as a business with the Information Commissioners Office.
What personal information do we collect?
Hurst Warne may collect information from you when you contact us by telephone, email or through the use of on and offline forms.
- Name, position and title.
- Company name and contact information including address, telephone number and email address.
How is your information used?
The information collected by the methods stated above may be used to send information via post, telephone, email or internet and for the following purposes:
- Send you property details or other information which you have requested or that may be of interest to you and to allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries.
- To keep you informed of new properties available from Hurst Warne.
- To deal with any requests.
- To allow us to administer your records.
- To allow us to contact you.
- Notify you of any changes to our company or services.
By registering to use the services provided by the above company you will be deemed to consent to our use of your personal information as set out above.
In addition to the use of our own database we use a third-party database for marketing purposes, which is also fully compliant with GDPR. All personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with the GDPR.
We collect and store personal data for the purpose of our business database. We will only retain your personal data for as long as we believe it is up to date. We verify our date periodically and will remove your data from our records if we find you are no longer involved with a business that is in our database or if you have requested to be removed.
Who has access to your information?
How do we protect it?
Hurst Warne will ensure your information is kept secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we hold and collect.
You have the right to:
- Request to see the personal data we hold about you.
- Request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal date that we hold.
- Request that we do not process your personal data for commercial property marketing.
- Due to the nature of our business and size of our database it is not practical for us to ask every individual for their consent therefore you may instead request that we delete your information. You can do this by emailing us – email@example.com.
How to contact us