- Commercial Property Disposals (Sales and Leasing)
- Commercial Property Acquisitions (Tenant Representation)
- Lease Negotiations
- Commercial Property Investment
- Commercial Property Management
Steve is based in Hurst Warne’s Farnborough office. Having started his working life at a Housing Association in leasehold management and shared ownership sales Steve joined Hurst Warne in 2005 where he combined work and study at The College of Estate Management before becoming a qualified Chartered Surveyor.
Steve’s main role at Hurst Warne is commercial agency where he acts for a variety of landlord’s mostly in Hampshire, West Surrey and Berkshire as well as Corporate consultancy work throughout the South East. Steve is also involved in property management, lease renewals, rent reviews, investment and development.
- Selling a multi-let office building of 35,000 sq ft in Camberley on behalf of Valad Europe.
- Selling a 22,000 sq ft industrial warehouse in Aldershot on behalf of a private client.
- Selling a 13,000 sq ft office building in Aldershot on behalf of a RSL.
- Acquiring a lease of 7,000 sq ft within Fleet for a new start-up finance company.
- Letting two Industrial units totaling 18,000 sq ft in Frimley to the NHS on behalf of Segro PLC.
- Acquiring the freehold of a 10,000 sq ft industrial / warehouse in Petersfield for a private client and then letting it to an established local tenant within 4 month.
- Asset management of a 43,000 sq ft multi-let office building in Farnborough where during the course of last year he successfully negotiated 15 lease renewals.