Simon is a Director at Hurst Warne and is based in the Leatherhead and Woking offices. He joined Hurst Warne in 2018 from BNP Paribas Real Estate where he had worked for 13 years. He previously worked at Cushman & Wakefield for 5 years.
Simon specialises in advising clients on office lettings and sales in towns across the South M25 region such as Woking, Guildford, Weybridge, Dorking, Leatherhead, Redhill and Reigate. He also advises a number of corporate clients both on the acquisition and disposal of their office space.
- Commercial Property Disposals (Sales and Leasing)
- Commercial Property Acquisitions (Tenant Representation)
- Lease Negotiations
- Commercial Property Investment
- Commercial Development
- The letting of two 50,000 sq ft office buildings in Farnborough to the same occupier
- The successful disposal of a 60,000 sq ft office building in Woking
- The sale of a 50,000 sq ft office building in Bracknell acting for a landlord client
- Advising a pension fund on a building in Redhill on the letting of 40,000 sq ft refurbished office building
- Acting for a developed and fund client on the marketing of a major new office building in Woking of 90,000 sq ft
- Advising a property company on the marketing of a refurbished office building in Crawley of 150,000 sq ft
- The sale of a 3.5 acre site in South West London for an institutional landlord client
- The ongoing office acquisition for an occupier client of 20,000 – 40,000 sq ft along the M3 corridor