Peter started his commercial property career with Edward Symmons & Partners in London in the early 1970’s and moved to Woking in 1974 to join Mann & Co in their Commercial Property department. After 6 years Peter formed Morgan Associates in Guildford and in 1985 merged with The David Smithyes Partnership to create Morgan Smithyes based in Woking.
In 2015 Hurst Warne acquired Peter’s business of Morgan Smithyes and merged this with their existing Woking office to create one of the best commercial property advisory businesses operating in Woking and throughout the Surrey area.
- Commercial Property Disposals (Sales and Leasing)
- Commercial Property Acquisitions (Tenant Representation)
- Lease Negotiations
- Commercial Property Investment
- Commercial Development
- Notable deals over the years include the acquisition of SAP HQ office building of some 125,000 sq ft at Heathrow, for whom he handled all of their UK property transactions over a 10 year period. More recently Peter advised Fidessa Group on their acquisition of some 65,000 sq ft of offices in the City of London.
- More locally Peter has been involved with nearly every single commercial building in Woking and its environs and more recently successfully sold a prime Woking office investment for £5m and a mixed retail and office investment for £2.9m in addition to acquiring an office building on behalf of London’s leading Residential Developer’s IT division in Send of some 14,000 sq ft.