Nic is a Director at Hurst Warne’s Leatherhead office. He has been with Hurst Warne for over 10 years and previously worked at St Quintin (now CBRE) and at Mole Valley Distrtict Council in Dorking.
Nic specialises in advising clients on office and industrial lettings and sales in towns such as Leatherhead, Dorking, Esher, Cobham, Walton, Weybridge and Chertsey. He also advises numerous corporate clients on their property holdings and acquires buildings for them throughout the South East.
- Commercial Property Disposals (Sales and Leasing)
- Commercial Property Acquisitions (Tenant Representation)
- Lease Negotiations
- Commercial Property Investment
- Commercial Development
- The sale of Claire & James House, Leatherhead (17,000 sq ft offices / development site) to a Local Authority (June 2015)
- The letting of 3 business units totaling 29,000 sq ft at Barwell Business Park at record rents (November 2015)
- Enterprise House, West Byfleet (11,000 sq ft) let for £29.80 per sq ft. Highest rent ever achieved (February 2015)
- The letting of De-Ville Court (10,000 sq ft) in Weybridge at £36 per sq ft the highest rent ever achieved in the town (July 2015)
- 4 office suites let at KBA House, Walton-on-Thames totalling 22,000 sq ft in an 8 month period (March 205)
- Numerous office acquisitions during 2015 (10,000 sq ft acquired for OAMPS, part of Westfarmers at Kings Court, Leatherhead)
- Numerous commercial investments sold in the SW M25 area during 2015 (Boots Opticians, Orpington and Fat Face, Reigate)
- The sale of 26 Bridge Street in Leatherhead (5,300 sq ft) at Â£360 per sq ft (October 2015)
- Over 150,000 sq ft of lettings in Leatherhead, Cobham, Esher, Weybridge & Chertsey during 2015