Mark heads Hurst Warne’s Guildford office, concentrating primarily on the southwest M25 and central and west Surrey property markets. Mark advises both landlords and occupational clients on a variety of commercial property matters including; Commercial Agency & Acquisition, Lease Renewal & Rent Review, Lease Strategy, Asset Management, Investment.
- Commercial Property Disposals (Sales and Leasing)
- Commercial Property Acquisitions (Tenant Representation)
- Lease negotiations
- Commercial Property Investment
- Commercial Development
- Successful re-gear of an occupational client’s 30,000 sq ft warehouse lease, achieving a 30% reduction in total rent liability to expiry.
- Launching the UK’s first Low Carbon Workplace in Guildford on behalf of a joint venture fund client.
- Letting 36,000 sq ft of industrial warehousing in Brooklands, Weybridge on behalf of a major industrial fund client.
- Sourcing and negotiating the relocation of a multi-national engineering client into St Andrews House, Woking (12,000 sq ft Grade A Office).